This Sales & Marketing Workshop will teach you and your staff:
- The proven best formula for lead generation today.
- How to create MASSIVE engagement with your social media.
- How to convert your target consumers into patients or customers
- The top 5 pages your website must have and how to set up your website for lead conversion.
- How to use email so as not to overwhelm your audience but sell them the services and products they need.
- The technique of how to sell to customers and patients without “selling” them.
- 10+ ways to optimize your online presence and SEO for FREE.
- How to use VIDEO to dramatically increase customer engagement, purchase and loyalty.
- Using pre-written scripts – You will be provided with these in the workshop – learn how to create your own videos to promote your business, products and services.
- Network with like-minded entrepreneurs and business owners from around the country.
- And, much more.
Date, Time and Schedule
Who is the Workshop for?
This workshop is designed for individuals, owners or team members who need to know sales and digital marketing tools and tactics to implement NOW to build their brand and grow their practice or business.
This workshop will go over best-practices and real-world examples of what is working. Then we will practice so that you can do these actions for yourself or the business you work for.
What to Expect
Once you purchase your ticket or the seats for the office you will receive a confirmation email. Within several days you will receive further information on the workshop and what to prepare. Within a week of the workshop – at the end of November – you will receive a reminder about the date and time and a link to attend. On the day of the workshop you will receive a final reminder and the link once again.
WHAT TO BRING:
It is advised that you are at your desk or a place where you can work with your laptop and phone and that you have a pad and pens to take plenty of notes and write out your own examples and ideas.
The information, examples and plans are coming directly from successful campaigns. During the workshop we will also want to review your website, videos or social channels – so be prepared to share you links to gain positive feedback and advice for improvement.
You and/or your team will walk away with actionable targets, checklists and plans to improve your digital footprint, your engagement and grow your brand.
CEO & Chief Creative Officer, Walker Kreative
Cebron Walker is a Marketing and Public Relations specialist with 30+ years’ experience. He is the Founder and CEO of Walker Kreative, a digital marketing agency with offices in St. Petersburg, Florida and Sacramento, California. Walker Kreative serves practice and business owners across North America. Cebron’s marketing strategies for clients have created:
- Hundreds of videos
- Thousands of new clients and patients
- Tens of thousands of new followers
- Hundreds of thousands of views
- Millions of visits & engagements
His team is driven by the sole purpose to help owners grow and thrive, no matter the economy.
President and Founder of International Executive Technology
International Executive Technology or “IET” is a management consulting firm that keenly focuses on helping entrepreneurs and Fortune 500 businesses expand and prosper. Through consulting, training and coaching business owners and their staff have achieved greater skill and satisfaction towards the attainment of goals. For over 40 years, Rohn has specialized in enhancing efficiency, productivity and balance in professionals’ lives.